SEIU members are under attack.
Management at three hospitals in the Tri-Counties region are engaged in hardcore union busting. Here’s what management is doing to our brothers and sisters:
* Subcontracting jobs
* Deleting layoff protections and re-hiring provisions
* Removing or changing pay for floating, call-back and split shifts
* Eliminating union recognition language from contracts
Stand in solidarity with SEIU 121RN and SEIU -UHW members at an informational picket on April 24 between 1 p.m. and 7 p.m. in the Tri-Counties region.
An informational picket is held in order to let patients and the public know about our issues. During an informational picket, members walk the line with a picket sign just like in a strike, only it’s done during time off.
Tuesday, April 24
1 p.m.-7 p.m.
Meet on the sidewalk in front of
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center: 18300 Roscoe Boulevard, Northridge, CA 91328
- St. John’s Regional Medical Center: 1600 N. Rose Avenue, Oxnard, CA 93030
- St. John’s Pleasant Valley Hospital: 2309 Antonio Avenue, Camarillo, CA 93010
Check back here and on Facebook for photos from the picket.