Thank you for registering to comment.
Please honor these guidelines:
* Comments should be relevant to the blog post. Your comments will have the greatest impact if they are brief and clear.
* Please limit your comments to content related to the particular article, blog or web piece about which you are commenting.
* No foul, discriminatory, defamatory, libelous, threatening language or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable language.
* No invasion of others’ privacy.
* Do not post material in violation of trademark or copyright laws or other laws.
* No attacks that identify individuals, companies, unions or other organizations.
* No spam, flaming, flooding, advertisements or solicitations.
Comments Posted to Site. Any personal information or content that you voluntarily disclose online becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by others. Your user name (not your email address) is displayed to other users when you post comments. When posting comments, you should exercise caution not to provide any personally identifying information or other information that you would not want seen by others. Use of the community functions on the website is at your own risk.
Opinions expressed in these posts are the personal opinions of the original writers and do not reflect the views of SEIU.
We’re always glad to hear from you. If you have suggestions, comments or questions, please contact us.