Your unity and participation are the foundation for a strong workplace that helps provide vital social services for our community.
Member voices are powerful and you spoke up when you cast your ballot for the HSA Workload Committee.
Workload Committee members from Adult and Family Services (AFS), Child and Family Services (CFS) and Community Services Department will represent HSA workers as we work to resolve issues, and help ensure we provide the highest quality services to the most vulnerable populations in our community.
Welcome the new HSA Workload Committee!
AFS – Adult and Family Services
- Alejandra Varela Guerra, HS IHSS Social Worker III
- Gladys De La Torre, HS Employment Services Sprvsr
- Lynn Schroeder, Clerical Supervisor II
CFS- Child and Family Services
- Autumn Wade, HS Child Welfare Soc Wrkr III
- Gerardo Rodriguez, HS Child Welfare Soc Wrkr II
- Leann Engeldrum, HS Child Welfare Soc Wrkr IV
Community Services Department (BESD + TAD)
- Bertha Mateo, HS Client Benefit Spec II
- Cynthia Rodriguez, HS Case Aide II
- Lisette Carlos, HS Employment Specialist III
- Maribel Salinas, HS Client Benefit Supervisor
- Rosa Valladares, HS Client Benefit Supervisor
- Susan Hart-Ramos, HS Client Benefit Spec IV
For questions, contact SEIU 721 Coordinator Akemy Bon-Flores at email@example.com or at (213) 446-4851.