You sent in your bargaining team nominations and the new team is ready to fight at the bargaining table to lift up Ventura County!
Over the next weeks your unity and involvement will be crucial to ensure we win a contract that invests in justice by supporting Ventura Superior Courts frontline workers and the communities we serve.
The greedy forces behind “Right to Work” want to destroy good union jobs and dismantle the public sector. But when we stick together we can stand up for our workplaces, our families and our communities.
Congratulations to the new SEIU 721 Ventura Superior Courts bargaining team for throwing their hats into the ring, showing a deep commitment to our union.
Here are the new members of our Ventura Superior Courts bargaining team:
- Linda Daniels, Court Program Supervisor II (Supervisory Unit)
- Tiffany Froedge, Court Judicial Assistant II (Administrative Unit)
- Caroline Gonzalez, Court Accountant III (Professional Unit)
- Richard Padilla, Court Program Supervisor II (Supervisory Unit)
- Maureen Stutt, Court Processing Assistant III (Administrative Unit)
Our first bargaining session is on Monday, April 9th.
Join the SEIU Local 721 Ventura County Contract Action Team (CAT) to take a leading role in championing a strong contract that lifts up our families, our communities, and our County. To join the CAT team just contact your worksite organizer Wendy Basgall at email@example.com, (805) 561-8868.