Here’s a handy checklist of what to bring if you are volunteering for our humanitarian visit on Sat., Feb. 23, 2019:
- Your passport and/or proof of legal permanent residence (Green Card)
- A backpack
- Scrubs or purple gear
- Comfortable, sturdy, close-toed shoes
- Your personal medical kit (stethoscope, blood pressure cuff, etc.)
- Hat and/or sunglasses
- Winter-appropriate clothing
- Any medications you require
Though lunch and dinner will be provided – if you have any special dietary restrictions, we highly recommend you bring your own lunch and dinner.
We look forward to everyone’s participation on this important occasion. Together, we rise!