Our unity at the bargaining table and at our worksite delivered a landmark agreement that uplifts our work the communities we serve.
After months of hard-fought negotiations, we have reached a Tentative Agreement on a strong, first-ever contract with LAHSA management. Our Tentative Agreement includes historic gains that bolster the vital frontline services we provide, prioritizes employee retention, and secures our union rights in the workplace:
- Salary Increases of Up to 14% Over the Life of the Contract!
- Service Bonuses Worth Hundreds of Dollars
- Increased Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Alternative Work Schedules
- New Union Rights and Workplace Protections
- And More!
This fight proves once again the power of our collective voice and shows just how much can be achieved when we stand together.
Next up, we will vote to ratify our new agreement. Here are the details:
LAHSA Contract Ratification Vote
Friday, March 15th
7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
811 Wilshire Blvd
5th Floor Lobby Reception Area
For more information, contact Bridget Shea.