VIRTUAL BENEFITS FAIR REGISTRATION
LA County members: It’s that time of the year again! The annual open enrollment window is coming soon – from Oct. 1 through Oct. 31.
Registration is open to all SEIU 721 members employed by LA County, LACERA and LA Superior Courts. Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, instead of hosting in-person fairs at numerous worksites across LA County, we’re holding virtual fairs at the five different dates and times listed above so that you can get questions answered safely and conveniently.
Tips for best Virtual Experience: Join us by using a computer instead of a mobile device if possible. Use Chrome as your browser. Strong internet connection will provide best results. Thank you in advance for your patience during these unprecedented times when we must explore new ways to remain connected despite the needed social distancing. We are in this together! And we will be there every step of the way to help out with any questions you may have.
- Thurs., Oct. 1 from 12 PM to 1 PM (Event Full Registration Closed)
- Sat., Oct. 3 from 10 AM to 11 AM (Event Full Registration Closed)
- Tues., Oct. 6 from 6 PM to 7 PM (Event Full Registration Closed)
- Thurs., Oct. 8 from 12 PM to 1 PM (Event Full Registration Closed)
- Tues., Oct. 13 from 6 PM to 7 PM (Event Full Registration Closed)
- Thursday October 22nd from 6pm to 7pm (Event Full Registration Closed)
- Saturday October 24th from 10am to 11am (Event Full Registration Closed)