Our beloved President Linda Dent was a widely respected leader whose commitment to service was second to none.
We are continuing her legacy with the 3rd Annual President Linda Dent Juneteenth Day of Service & Community Resource Fair on Saturday June 17th!
Food baskets will be given away along with lots of other goodies so come enjoy this FREE and fun-filled event with your family and friends.
Some of the activities and giveaways include:
- Day of Service: Tree planting and community gardening
- Employment resources through the Worker Education and Resource Center (WERC)
- Gardening education with Dr. Sherridan Ross, Founder of Compton Community Garden
- Bounce house and kid zone activities
- Ready Set Renew! “Keep your Medi-Cal” – Don’t miss important information about your Medi-Cal Health coverage
- Farmers market
- Food trucks, music and more!
Special guests include:
LA County Supervisor Holly Mitchell
Compton Mayor Emma Sharif
Assemblymember Mike Gibson
Please RSVP by June 15, 2023. See you there!
For questions or more information, contact Kristian Huling at email@example.com.