Citizenship Fair in Oxnard
Free assistance filling out your citizenship application (N-400 form).
The right to vote is one of the most fundamental rights in our country. By taking your vote to the ballot box you can stand up to the current administration’s attacks on working families, on our healthcare and in defense of those with different immigration status.
- Free assistance on filling out N-400 forms (Citizenship forms)
- Free legal evaluations for participants by attorneys
- Assistance on fee-waivers, please call in advance
- Free passport photos for children
Saturday, March 17, 2018
Cesar E. Chavez Elementary School, Cafeteria
301 N. Marquita St, Oxnard CA 93030
(enter Cafeteria from Juanita Ave. side)
What information to bring:
- Permanent Resident Card “Green card”
- Driver’s license
- Social Security Card
- Address and work history for 5 years
- Spouse info
- Children’s info
- Travel history out of country for the last 5 years
For questions, contact Akemy Bon-Flores at (213) 446-4851. Event sponsored by SEIU Local 721, CAUSE and other community groups.