- Provide an understanding of the intent and purpose of Labor Management meetings;
- Know the role of committee members;
- Understand what topics and/or issues should be addressed in a Labor Management meeting;
- Know how to prepare for a Labor Management meeting as a team and before management;
- Understand how to problem solve, identify and resolve conflict at your Labor Management table;
- Know the difference of collaboration vs. adversarial.
Due to Public Health social distancing orders, this training will not be in person but held virtually. RSVP required to receive the training log-in information.
Registration for this event is now closed.
For questions, Earl Thompson, Education & Training Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.