LA County members throughout the County will converged to organize for strength.
- Launch preparations for next year’s contract negotiations
- Join the fight for a $15 LA County minimum wage
- Win a progressive majority on the Board of Supervisors
- Have a voice about who will be our next CEO
- Choose workshops and break-out sessions on staffing/workload and other departmental and occupational issues
- Info and photo booths, contests, art, performances, prizes and other festivities
Saturday, October 18
8:30 am – 3:00 pm
Mount Saint Mary’s College
12001 Chalon Road, Los Angeles
(Off the 405 Fwy. – Sunset Blvd. exit, overlooking the Getty Center in Brentwood)
Free parking. Free bus from SEIU 721 office.Free continental breakfast and lunch.Talk to your Worksite Organizer or call the SEIU 721 Member Connection at (213) 721-4968.