*Update: On Monday, Mary 16, the Ventura City Council voted unanimously to approve the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU)!
All SEIU 721 bargaining units (A, G, S & Q) in the City of Ventura voted overwhelmingly to approve the tentative agreement. Voting and information sessions took place at various worksites on April 20 and April 28.
Tentative Agreement Highlights
- Term: January 1, 2016 to June 30, 2018
- 2.75% salary increase upon ratification
- Another 2.50% salary increase July 2017
- More help to offset health costs
- $800 one-time bonus
- Recruitment and retention for some classifications
The City Council will vote on whether to approve the agreement at the May 16 council meeting.
Remember, when we fight, WE WIN!