SEIU Local 721 Human Services Agency (HSA) members provide quality services to the most vulnerable populations in our county. HSA members met at IBEW Union Hall on July 13th in preparation for bargaining and discussed Issues like workload/caseload, retention, health and safety on the job, and how those items impact the community.
This is a list of HSA members who are on the SEIU 721 County of Ventura Bargaining Team:
- Leann Engeldrum, HS Child Welfare Soc Wrkr IV
- Richard Goldner, Office Assistant III
- Guadalupe Grimaldo, HS Client Benefit Spec III
- Cynthia Morelli, Child Welfare SW III
- Liza Rocha, HS Client Benefit Spec II
- Grace Sepulveda, HS Client Benefit Spec II
- Rosa Valladares, HS Client Benefit Supervisor
Are you also ready to get involved in fighting for a strong contract?
Sign up to be part of the Contract Action Team (CAT) and help distribute information and help keep your co-workers informed.
By working together, HSA members are ready to Lift Up Ventura County!
To sign up to be a CAT, contact a bargaining team member, Coordinator Akemy Bon-Flores at email@example.com, Coordinator Mimi Soto at firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact the SEIU 721 Ventura office at (805) 650-4420.