- We elected 721 members to retirement boards to safeguard our pensions
- We rallied to help community members fight unfair foreclosure
- We fought back against attacks on workers’ rights in Wisconsin and Ohio
- We passed legislation to protect our public libraries
- We created attention for the nationwide Occupy movement through actions in Los Angeles and Washington D.C. to Make Banks Pay
In 2012, we’re building on the momentum from our victories to keep the fire burning. This year there will be many ways for you to join an action, make phone calls, talk to co-workers and neighbors about 2012 elections, help lead a Fight for a Fair Economy team and much more!
Are you committed to the Fight for a Fair Economy in 2012? Sign up today to find out what you can do!