The three-year agreement, which covers almost 4,600 SEIU Local 721 represented county workers, will go before the Board of Supervisors for final approval on September 10.If approved by the Board of Supervisors, the three-year agreement begins on September 10, 2013, through August 9, 2016.
- 3% across the board salary increase (1% in year two, 2% in year three)
- One-time payment of $750 on September 20, 2013
- $312/year increase in flex payments in years one and two
- Veterans Day holiday, contingent on acceptance of other county bargaining units
- Possible 1% or 2% salary increases based on market-based studies in years two and three
If you have questions about how the new contract affects you, contact your worksite organizer or the Union Office at (805) 650-4420.