It’s in our hands to champion a contract that guarantees living wages for all, prioritizes the safety and wellbeing of all residents and frontline workers, and restores public services to the highest levels.
We have the power and the resources to Raise Up Riverside County and it falls on us to stay united and engaged in our contract negotiations!
Join your SEIU 721 brothers and sisters in getting up to speed on the latest bargaining negotiations and what you can do to Raise Up Riverside County.
General Membership Meeting
Tuesday, November 1st
First Session: 11am – 12:30pm
Second Session: 6pm – 7:30pm
CONFERENCE ROOM B
26520 Cactus Ave
Moreno Valley CA 92555
- Riverside County Bargaining Teams Meet & Greet
- Workers Rights Educational Session with Inland Region Advocate
- Meeting with Festival of Trees Committee
- Meeting with California Nurse Alliance Committee
- Member Connection Access
- Nursing School Loan Assistant
- Worker’s Comp
*Lunch will be provided by RSVPing through Member Connection at 1-877-721-4968 or with Katelyn Nguyen at 213-300-5177