With a 98% YES vote City of Thousand Oaks members won a strong two year contract which includes wage increases and health/cafeteria gains.
Through your unity and participation your bargaining team was able to win a contract that secures vital services for Thousand Oaks and provides solid gains that help your family keep up with cost of living increases.
The new Agreement includes:
- 5.5% salary increases over the term of the contract are a good win for our families.
(2.75% in 2017, 2.75% in 2018)
- Gains in our health and cafeteria plan
- Employee’s review and merit increases
- Improvement in Out-of-class assignment pay increase
- Improvements in bereavement leave
- Improved life insurance coverage
- Increase in vacation cap
- Gains in union rights to make our collective voice stronger
The City Council will vote on the agreement at the July 11th City Council meeting.
For questions, contact worksite organizer Lupe Montaño at Lupe.Montano@seiu721.org, (805) 377-6151.