WE DID IT!
With an overwhelming YES vote, City of Santa Paula members won a strong three year contract which includes a 15% salary increase over the term of the contract!
Through member unity and participation, our bargaining team was able to win a contract that secures vital services for the City of Santa Paula and provides gains that will help member families keep up with cost of living increases.
The new agreement includes:
- 15% salary increases over the term of the contract!
- 5% salary increase effective the first full pay period following ratification and adoption.
- 5% salary increase effective first complete pay period in July 2018
- 5% salary increase effective first complete pay period in July 2019
- New short-term disability insurance program
- Increase bilingual pay from $25.00 to $30.00 per pay period.
- Increase Vacation Leave Bank cap and Leave Buyback
- Tuition Reimbursement increase
The City of Santa Paula City Council approved the agreement at its meeting on Monday, Oct. 16th.
City of Santa Paula members proved that being Union strong makes a difference! It’s time to Raise Up Santa Paula!