Welcome to the Ventura County Bargaining Headquarters. The bargaining team is finishing up its review of the contract and is busily creating our initial proposals. The team was armed with over 1,000 of your bargaining surveys to help create our priorities. We also have an army of Contract Action Team (CAT) members who are ready to spread the news and take in your questions as we get ready to go to the bargaining table.
The votes are in and we selected our new County of Ventura Bargaining Team!
- Thomas Adelman, Principal Respiratory Therapst (HCA)
- Ed Alamillo, Resource Mgmt Agy Tech III (RMA)
- Rebecca Albarran, HS Client Benefit Spec IV (HSA)
- Grace Bell, HS Client Benefit Spec III (HSA)
- Wendy Castro, Medical Office Assistant III (HCA)
- Sarah Clancy, Principal Accountant (Library)
- Victoria Izquierdo, Sheriff’s Tech Commun Spec I, (Sheriff)
- Edwin Jacob, Coder-Certified (HCA)
- Salvador Leanos, Environmental Health Spec IV (RMA)
- Brian Luskin, HS Client Benefit Spec III (HSA)
- Marisa Martinez, HS Case Aide II (HSA)
- Brandon Miller, Public Safety Dispatcher II, (Fire)
- Katherine Mountain, Sheriff Fingerprint Specialist (Sheriff)
- Ted (Bear) Perez, Mental Hlth Associate (HCA)
- David Vahidi, HS Child Welfare Soc Wrkr III (HSA)
- Erika Villa, Public Defender Investigatr II (Pub. Def.)
Real time updates
Be the first to know, sign up by texting SEIU to 31996.
CONTRACT ACTION TEAM
What is a CAT?
A CAT is a member of the Contract Action Team. They help spread the news about bargaining, help lead worksite actions and generally keep the bargaining energy flowing.
Sign up to become a CAT! Take a leading role in championing a strong contract that lifts up our families, our communities and our county. To become a CAT, download the CAT form, fill it out then follow up with your worksite organizer and they can review things with you.
- August 8th CAT Meeting report back flyer
- Placard – Quality Public Services
- Placard – Union Rights
- Placard – Ventura Rising Together
- Ventura Rising Together Summit
- August Human Services Agency Worksite Meetings
- Hall of Administration Meeting (“Office Hours”) Schedule