LA County members: It’s that time of the year again! The annual enrollment window is coming soon – from Oct. 1 through Oct. 31.
Our union worked hard to bargain for these benefits for you and your family. So learn how to fully enjoy all the perks and benefits of being a Union worker by joining us at one of our upcoming LA County Virtual Benefits Fairs listed below.
- Thurs., Oct. 1 from 12 PM to 1 PM
- Sat., Oct. 3 from 10 AM to 11 AM
- Tues., Oct. 6 from 6 PM to 7 PM
- Thurs., Oct. 8 from 12 PM to 1 PM
- Tues., Oct. 13 from 6 PM to 7 PM
Registration is open to all SEIU 721 members employed by LA County, LACERA and LA Superior Courts. Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, instead of hosting in-person fairs at numerous worksites across LA County, we’re holding virtual fairs at five different dates and times listed above so you can get questions answered safely and conveniently.
We’ll have answers about your healthcare, dental and insurance benefits as well as the supplemental benefits offered by our union – including chiropractic services, legal services plus cancer and catastrophic illness plans. Representatives will be ready to answer your questions from these agencies.
- Delta Dental
- Empower (Horizons)
Union Benefits Trust
- Dental Health Services – Supplemental Dental Plan
- Optum – Chiropractic Benefit Plan
- Reliance Standard – Disability Income
- Trustmark – Custodial Care and Cancer Catastrophic Illness
- U.S. Legal Services – Legal Services Plan
- Vision Service Plan – Optical Care/Lens and Frame
- Zenith-American – SEIU Local 721 Benefits Trust Administrator
Make sure you have your questions about your benefits answered well during the annual open enrollment window by attending one of our LA County Virtual Benefits Fairs. Once that window closes after Oct. 31, your benefits are set for the year. So get the most out of them. Register today!