Voting Information Here
Shout it loud and proud: LA County members have a tentative agreement to vote on. The new LA County contract will bring raises, increase benefits and lift up the residents of LA County.
From massive rallies in downtown LA to simultaneous unity breaks across the county, as one union we proved that when we fight, we win.
Here are some of our big wins:
- 6% salary increases within 12 months.
- The County will cover increases in health care premiums in 2014 and 2015.
- $500 bonus in 2014 ($250 upon ratification and $250 in July).
- $200,000 annually for Rideshare subsidies.
- Elimination of the cap on the County matching funds to our Deferred Compensation Plan, so that employee contributions will be matched for the entire fiscal year.
- Improved child safety by lowering the child-to-social worker ratio.
We fought long and hard to settle this contract. We won’t get this contract unless we vote for it. Vote to approve our new contract from 1/27 to 2/12. You will be able to vote at your worksite at the SEIU 721 LA office, by mail and online. Details here.
Print and share a copy of this flyer with your co-workers.