The SEIU Local 721 Santa Barbara County bargaining team met with County negotiators for its initial session. The SEIU team is in the process of formulating its proposals which will help strengthen Santa Barbara County – for workers and the rest of the community.
The next bargaining sessions are scheduled for July 26, Aug 8 and Aug 25.
PURPLE Up on days where we bargain!
Stay tuned for future actions and communications from your bargaining team.
Ready to get involved? Sign up to be part of the Contract Action Team (CAT). Contact Lupe Montaño for more information.
SEIU Local 721 Santa Barbara County Bargaining Team
(From above photo: Bottom row, left to right)
- John Fajardo, Public Defender Investigator I
- Elisa Robles, Probation Assistant
- Eddie Ozeta, Eligibility Worker II
(Top row, left to right)
- Premi Singh, Social Services Worker Sr
- Gary Miller, Eligibility Worker III
- Victoria Arce, Career Employee Specialist Sr
For questions, contact a bargaining team member or Worksite Organizer Lupe Montaño at firstname.lastname@example.org, (805) 377-6151 or Chief Negotiator Aram Agdaian at email@example.com, (213) 494-8223.