You sent in your bargaining team nominations and the new team is ready to fight at the bargaining table to lift up Ventura County!
Over the next weeks your unity and involvement will be crucial to ensure we win a contract that invests in communities by supporting County of Ventura frontline workers.
The greedy forces behind “Right to Work” want to destroy good union jobs and dismantle the public sector. But when we stick together we can stand up for our workplaces, our families and our communities.
Congratulations to the new SEIU 721 County of Ventura bargaining team for throwing their hats into the ring, showing a deep commitment to our union.
Here are the newly elected members of our County of Ventura bargaining team:
• Wendy Castro, Medical Office Assistant III (HCA)
• Edwin Jacob, Coder-Certified (HCA)
• Marisa Martinez, HS Case Aide II (HSA)
• Katherine Mountain, Sheriff Fingerprint Specialist (Sheriff)
• Rebecca Albarran, HS Client Benefit Spec IV (HSA)
• Grace Bell, HS Client Benefit Spec III (HSA)
• Salvador Leanos, Environmental Health Spec IV (RMA)
• Danielle Montesanto, Admin Assistant I (Sheriff)
• Erika Villa, Public Defender Investigatr II (Pub. Def.)
Social Workers Unit
• David Vahidi, HS Child Welfare Soc Wrkr III (HSA)
• Thomas Adelman, Principal Respiratory Therapst (HCA)
• Sarah Clancy, Principal Accountant (Library)
• Ed Alamillo, Resource Mgmt Agy Tech III (RMA) *
• Victoria Izquierdo, Sheriff’s Tech Commun Spec I, (Sheriff)
• Brandon Miller, Public Safety Dispatcher II (Fire) *
• Ted (Bear) Perez, Mental Hlth Associate (HCA)
*Ed Alamillo and Brandon Miller were tied. The winner will be determined by a coin flip.
Maintenance and Labor
• Jose Morales Tamayo, Public Works Maint Worker III (Public Works)
Real time updates
Be the first to know, sign up by texting SEIU to 31996.